PCO stands for the Public Carriage Office, which is the Department of Transport for London (TfL) responsible for awarding private-hire licenses to mini cab drivers in London.
For your Complete Peace of Mind, let our team of Specialists at London PCO licence and training centre take care of the whole application process for you.
Requirement to get PCO Licence:
- Over 21 Years Old
- You must have the right to live and work in the UK
- You must hold a full DVLA, Northern Ireland, or other EEA state driving license that’s minimum 3 years or older.
- Meet DVLA Group 2 medical Standard
- DBS (CRB) Check
- Pass the Topographical Test
- Pass English language Test (B1)
PCO LICENCE APPLICATION CHECKLIST
THERE ARE ONLY FIVE STEPS TO GET PCO LICENCE
Every PCO Licence applicant will need to complete an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check (previously known as CRB check).
Your GP will need to complete the PHV/204 form included in the application pack.
Fill the Application form and send it out to TFL.
Applicant will be received a letter from TFL within 2-3 weeks to book topographical test.
After successfully completing the Topographical test, applicant will be received Licence within 4-6 weeks. (Could be delay the application if recurred to send further any documentation by TFL)